Information obligation for customers
Every data subject has the right to obtain information about the principles of processing and securing data and to control their processing based on art. 13 of Regulation of the European Parliament and EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Information for customers
1. Arpex Sp. z o. o., with its registered office at ul. M. Płażyńskiego 42, 44-100 Gliwice is the administrator of your personal information.
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to provide services in accordance with the contract concluded with Arpex Sp. z o. o., with its registered office at ul. M. Płażyńskiego 42, 44-100 Gliwice.
3. The legal basis for processing of your personal information is:
The Regulation of the European Parliament and EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
– the data subject, expressed the consent to process their personal information for one or more purposes;
– processing is required to ensure execution of the agreement, the data subject is a party of, or to take actions on demand of the data subject, before the agreement is concluded
– processing is required for the purposes arising from legally justified interests pursued by the administrator or a third party, except where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject have an overriding nature in relation to those interests requiring the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child
4. Your data may be shared with other entitled entities based on legal regulations.
5. The recipients of your data may include partners, banks, post operators, transport providers, companies printing or managing the correspondence, companies archiving the documents.
6. Your personal information will be stored for the following period:
– personal data processed in order to conclude or execute the agreement and fulfil the legal duty of the Administrator, will be stored for the term of the agreement and after the termination of the agreement for time needed to:
a) provide post-sales services (i.e. complaint servicing)
b) secure or claim possible damages
c) fulfil the legal obligation of the Administrator (i.e. arising from the tax or accounting regulations);
– personal data processed for the purposes of marketing products or services based on a legitimate legal interest will be processed until the opponent declares the objection;
– personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be kept until it is revoked.
7. Arpex Sp. z o. o. will not transfer your personal information to a third party country or an international organisation.
8. You have the right to demand the administrator to provide access to personal information of the data subject, its correction, deletion, limitation of processing, right to express objection towards its processing as well as right to transfer the information and revoke the consent at any time (regardless of the conformity with the right to process, which was given based on the consent before revocation).
Whenever you decide that the administrator Arpex Sp. z o. o., processes the information in a manner that violates the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation from 27 April 2016, you have the right to file a complaint to the Chief Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
9. Provision of personal information which is subject to legal regulations and regulations regarding the Labour Code is obligatory, while in other cases it is voluntary.
10. Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including profiling.